[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: Following up on your Transifex trial

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:33:31 PDT 2013

Hi Paolo!

I don't know what you did .. I have an transifex account since more
than 2 years and never recieved such messages .. probably you applied
for a professional trial account?
Usually you should not recieve such messages .. (at least I never did)

And it says clearly that for open source projects you can use their
infrastructure ..

regards
Werner