[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: Following up on your Transifex trial

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Oct 1 10:14:38 PDT 2013

On 01-10-13 09:22, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all. I keep on receiving these messages: are we sure we are not
> relying on an infrastructure that can become unsustainable for us?

Hi Paolo,
below you find the answer of transifex when I exactly ask them that
question.
Let me know if you need more assurance.
Regards,
Richard Duivenvoorde

snip:

SEP 24, 2013  |  01:56PM EEST
Transifex Team replied:

Hello Richard,

Your organization ( https://www.transifex.com/organization/qgis/ ) is
currently on a trial period but you don?t need to worry about it, as
long as all projects inside this organization are indeed open source.
Transifex is absolutely free for the open source world. Just let it
expire. Transifex will automatically ?downgrade? you to the Free plan
and you?ll be able to continue using our service the way you use it now =)

Best regards,
Themis
SEP 23, 2013  |  10:59PM EEST