[Qgis-community-team] Finding the API documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 2 04:29:12 PDT 2013

On 02-10-13 10:53, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the new webpage I have a hard time finding the API documentation
> (http://www.qgis.org/api/).
>
> I did not find it in "Get involved" and I also cannot find it in the
> "Documentation" section. There is a link to the PyQGIS cookbook but no
> link to the API documentation.
>
> Could we make the API documentation a bit "more visible" or easier to find?

Hi Andreas,

yep, I think you are right. I will add it on this page:

http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html

and hope that somebody wants to flesh out this page a little more!
(mmm, this one is not of any help I think:
http://old.qgis.org/en/documentation/developer.html
all very outdated).

Regards,

Richard