[Qgis-community-team] user/developer meeting web pages

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Oct 14 05:27:22 PDT 2013

On 14-10-13 10:26, Otto Dassau wrote:
> Am Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:16:32 +0200
> schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net>:
>
>> On 14-10-13 10:12, Otto Dassau wrote:
>>> Hi Richard,
>>>
>>> where could we put the user/developer meeting web pages online at
>>> qgis.org? Would it be another menu in
>>>
>>> http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html ?
>>>
>>> I ask, because I think it would be nice to have at least a short report
>>> about the last developer meeting online...
>>
>> Hi Otto,
>>
>> they are actually already online. I put them in the menu of the
>> getinvolved part, see in the menubar left:
>>
>> http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html
>>
>> pointing to
>>
>> http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/meetings/index.html
>>
>> 'problem' is that it is not part of the 'landing-page' of getinvolved,
>> so you really have to go to a page where you see the full 'menu'.
>>
>> Still looking for an solution for that. We do not want to have a menu in
>> the landingspage, but...
>
> I see, and if we add it in the link line for now at getinvolved/index.html,

I think we need a 'web editor team' or so.

Because: I'm fine with adding one of those 'blocks' in the
'getinvolved'-landing page, but we do not want to clutter this page with
little stepping stones to all pages....

It would be nice if come 'editor(-team)' would guard that the pages do
not become too complicated.

Regards,

Richard

ps sorry, I did not cc to community team at first reply