[Qgis-community-team] Transifex: adding GUI?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:38:56 PDT 2013

Hi!

It's been planned since the HF in Wroclaw ..
But at that time all the available webbased translation tools were too
slow/complicated to do that ..

Now as we started to use transifex with the Documentations and the
Webpage as a "testbed" it looks quite nice ..
To me it was always like the GUI would be the most important translation
to deal with and nothing should go wrong with that otherwise we would
end up having a lot of people without translations.

I think when the process of having the Documentation transifex based is
fully stabilized we can think about moving the GUI translation also to
transifex (although I already think that might implicate some problems)

But I am very looking forward to try it out ..

kind regards
Werner