[Qgis-community-team] refresh of the website

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 06:56:46 PDT 2013

Hi!

I think once the process of having the Webpage settled a build on the
"mainpage" is not necessary more than 1 time a week (or even 1 time a
month)
But for the Documentation (and to keep up with it) we should probably
setup up a "testserver" which builds the "master" documentation once a
day so that translators and contributors can test their contribution
in a reasonable timespan..

just as a suggestion.

regards
Werner