[Qgis-community-team] user manual 2.0 good news

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:51:20 PDT 2013

Hello,

Having no imediate solution for the figure sizes, I will give prioraty to
PDF creation and give a final touch in the images sizes (there a few quite
to big).

The original idea for using the same OS for all images was actually from
Jean Roc MORREALE (+1). And there are still some figures in different OSs.

Best regards,

Alexandre

PS: