[Qgis-community-team] structure

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 01:21:16 PDT 2013

I clearly looks more complex than having separate projects, but I
think it is a good idea, as in the example case you propose.

I would just say that his "linking" of docs and website should be kept
for us when building the site, but the docs have to be fully
independent, since that makes it much easier (and much clearer) to
people wanting to contribute to the documentation.

my 2 cents