[Qgis-community-team] Presentation of an tablet app based on QGIS & QML on android

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 14:03:27 PDT 2013

Hello Brighton,

Tomorrow I will still be on my way to Brighton when the presentation of QML
is finished.
A pity.. however I will bring with me a great app based on QGIS running on
an android tablet.
The interface is build using QML and the app is also presented recently in
a Dutch GIS magazine. It is tested out in the field (literally) and they
simply love it.

I can start a simple presentation of the app and one of the developers, who
worked (almost) two years on it, can be present (in a google hangout
session) on saturday between 14:00 and 17:00 hrs UK time (between 15:00 hrs
and 18:00 hrs Dutch time), for answering additional questions and provide
information which I can not..

Can you put the "QGIS with QML interface tablet app" somewhere in the time
schedule please.. Maybe before or after Webserver/Webclient.
Half an hour should be enough I guess..

Regards
Diethard