[Qgis-community-team] Website translation workflow

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 00:54:41 PDT 2013

Thanks for clarification, Richard.

2013/9/19 Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>:
> recommended workflow for website (I'm planning to write a better document
> also):
>
> NOT translate on Github, but use transifex for translation; Transifex is the
> canonical holder of the latest translations. We only pull from transifex for
> a new build of the website.

Uh, so github excluded, it's a pity. But I understand that transifex might be
more comfortable for most translators.

> If you did use Github po files: either upload the translated po files to
> transifex via the webinterface of transifex, or sent the files to me.

Is it possible to upload all po files at once? I can find only option to upload
them one by one via web interface with many clicks.

Seems I should learn also how to use transifex client :-(.
--
Alexander Bruy