[Qgis-community-team] Training manual

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Mon Apr 14 13:59:13 PDT 2014

Hi Matteo,

I totally agree with you about the benefits from these type of materials.
The development of this material is sponsored by a polytechnic in Finland,
sure having in mind the use they (and others) can make of it. It would be
great to have other similar materials in other fields.

I will try my best to document the process and will be happy to discuss
about the structure of the material during its creation. The work is
already ongoing but still at a slow pace, should be getting ready before
the summer anyway.

Regards,

Eduardo