[Qgis-community-team] Finish update manual 2.2

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Fri Apr 25 03:31:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

we want to finish the update of the english user manual for 2.2. We got some
funding, thanks to the Swiss User community and Larissa will work on it. The
plan is to finish the update until 08 May 2014.

In the wiki http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/ManualTasks there are open tasks
Larissa will work on. And there are some topics where people from the
community probably already work on.

I see Luca Casagrande, Ramon Andiñach and Eduardo Gonzalez in the list. Can
you please contact Larissa and tell her about the status of your work, so
she can organize how to proceed?

And Alexandre, would you be able to go through the figures and update them
until the planned schedule (8 May).

Larissa also told me, that Matthias Kuhn offered to help her to describe the
"One to many relations support". That would be great, too.

If others find some time to help or already have updates that are not yet
committed, please send a pull request and contact Larissa using the
community-team list.

Thanks a lot