[Qgis-community-team] prev/next links in documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Aug 11 03:36:50 PDT 2014

FYI,

I resurrected the next/prev links in the sphinx layouts, which were
mostly missed while using documentation sites. It should be visible in
both 2.2 and testing docs (after complete build).

It involved some css and template fixes, in files which are shared
between different qgis.org sites.
So please let me know if you find those links on places where they
should NOT appear or you find something else wrong.

First thing I found out there is actually a unstyled index page...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde