[Qgis-community-team] Official Wiki address

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Jan 9 21:24:34 PST 2014

On 09-01-14 10:36, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a bit confused with all the new infrastructure. What is the
> "official" Wiki address these days - is it still at http://hub.qgis.org/
> and will it stay at this address?
>
> Sorry - I did not follow all the discussion.
>
> I am a bit unsure because people talk about the Wiki cleanups all the
> time. Will it stay at the old address? Should I still edit pages there?

Hi Andreas,

nothing changed on infrastructure, so if you go to:

http://wiki.qgis.org

you are being directed to hub.qgis.org or more precisely:

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/

nothing new, only some cleanup :-)
(although the frontpage still having some dusty stuff)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde