[Qgis-community-team] Guidance on Training Manual Tasks

Jeffrey Johnson jjohnson at boundlessgeo.com
Mon Jan 13 08:54:39 PST 2014

How about you take on the first 2 sections (Reprojecting and
Transforming Data and Vector Analysis) and I can take on the latter 2
(Network Analysis and Spatial Statistics) and then we wait on George
and Tim to figure out whats up with the data in 9.

If that sounds ok, I can update the ticket to reflect that.

Jeff