[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Arabic Translation

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Jan 18 11:50:50 PST 2014

On 18-01-14 15:19, hosham22 wrote:
> Yes I meant by software modules the qgis, I will do as you taughld me.
> But what if I want to translate the documents, what I have to do?

Documentation is translated via the website transifex.com

The QGIS-website is also translated via transifex.

Go to:
https://www.transifex.com/organization/qgis
create a user-account and join the arabic translation team.

The idea is that if you translated a certain amount of documentation,
that we add that language to the language dropdown at:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/en/docs/

Because there was no arabic translator yet, I created it, so please join:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/language/ar/

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde