[Qgis-community-team] I would like to actively participate in plugin writing using python and C++. I would also like to help in documentation (editing and writing) and in question and answers. How do I Join the Team?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jan 21 04:07:01 PST 2014

On 21-01-14 11:44, Alvin Natividad wrote:

Hi Alvin,

well.. welcome :-)

You join the team by sending an email like this (although the message
could be put in the body too ;-) ), or by just doing something.

Depending on the things you want to do or help with, either ask
questions here (mostly documentation/website related), or also join the
dev-list where you can ask more technical qgis/plugins related questions.

Have a look into the website (getinvolved part), and see if that has
enough info for you. If not, ask here and fix the website :-)

Just tell us what you want to do first...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde