[Qgis-community-team] Shadow border in training manual images?

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Thu Jun 26 01:02:28 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am writing a new module for the training manual and I noticed that the
images I am adding to the materials don't get the shadow border that other
images in the manual have.

I checked that the original images that are showing the shadow border,
don't have the border... so it seems that the border is added to the HTML
and PDF via the sphix template? But the images I have created myself come
without a border...

Anyone knows about this? And how I could get my own images to display that
border?

Regards,

Eduardo