[Qgis-community-team] Shadow border in training manual images?

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Thu Jun 26 01:22:09 PDT 2014

hi George,

I see, it seems that the border is somehow embedded in the image but my
image viewer (IrfanView) does not recognize it and so its no visible there,
but if I open the image in my browser (chrome) the border is there...

I will add at least a white border to my images so that they don't get so
close to the text, but it would be nice to have a similar border to those
you get from your mac. I will try to do it with GIMP, but does anyone have
a better idea?

Eduardo