[Qgis-community-team] Wikipedia translations

Tobias Schneider tobias47n9e at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 05:03:13 PDT 2014

Hi list!

Wikipedia articles for QGIS are currently available in 22 languages. I have
been maintaining the articles lately (mostly updating version numbers) and
keeping the semantic data in the Wikidata item up to date (
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1329181).

Translations into many languages are still missing (especially African
languages!). I would like to offer my help with Wikipedia and Wiki-markup
to anybody that would like to publish another translation. The text doesn't
have to be too long. Basic information will be enough for a start.

All the best,
-Tobias