[Qgis-community-team] Scottish QGIS user group write up

Ross McDonald ross at mixedbredie.net
Wed Mar 26 12:20:35 PDT 2014

Thanks Anita

Emailed Tim the relevant details.

Regarding the UK QGIS blog, the "organising crew" have been offered some
free hosting and so we have the opportunity to set up a custom website
ala the US one.

Are there guidelines as to what domain names we should use - should we
try for qgis.org.uk or would we be able to get a subdomain of the main
qgis.org site like uk.qgis.org or qgis.org/uk?  Not sure how DNS would
work in this instance though.

Cheers

Ross