[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.4 manual updates

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon May 26 01:37:33 PDT 2014

Dear document writers,

we are in feature freeze for 2.4, so we can document new features to the
user guide (into master branch) already. I started a list with new features
from the git logs here (probably not complete):

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/ManualTasks#Updates-QGIS-24-User-Guide

It would be great, if we can build a team again, working on the manual.
Please send a short email to the list, if you are willing to help and add
your name to the ManualTasks wiki page and to the feature you want to work
on. The release is planned for 2014-06-20. Would be great, if the then have
an updated manual as well.

If you have questions how to work on the manual, please also write to the
list, so we can help.