[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.4 manual updates

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon May 26 04:40:32 PDT 2014

Hi Alexandre,

thanks a lot for your help again!

having the qgis projects somewhere is a good idea. I am not sure where to
put it, maybe others have some notes on this. I think there are two
possible place:

a) add a folder to the docs repo in github
b) add a folder to the alaska data set, which we usually try to use

Am Mon, 26 May 2014 12:06:23 +0100
schrieb Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>:

> Hello Otto,
>
> I will continue to be available to work on the screenshots for QGIS 2.4.
>
> Regarding the manual translations, I think it would be helpfull to create
> and share (via github) the qgis projects used to create the some of the
> screenshots. What do you think?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alexandre Neto
>

> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de> wrote:
>
> > Dear document writers,
> >
> > we are in feature freeze for 2.4, so we can document new features to the
> > user guide (into master branch) already. I started a list with new
> > features from the git logs here (probably not complete):
> >
> > http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/ManualTasks#Updates-QGIS-24-User-Guide
> >
> > It would be great, if we can build a team again, working on the manual.
> > Please send a short email to the list, if you are willing to help and add
> > your name to the ManualTasks wiki page and to the feature you want to
> > work on. The release is planned for 2014-06-20. Would be great, if the
> > then have an updated manual as well.
> >
> > If you have questions how to work on the manual, please also write to the
> > list, so we can help.
> >
> > Regards
> > Otto

Geoinformatikbüro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee