[Qgis-community-team] website rebuild every hour during hackfest

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Oct 2 03:56:50 PDT 2014

Hi,

I just installed a cron task, so during the hackfest we will do a
rebuild of the (english!) website every hour.
To reflect changes people make into the website during this hackfest.

On
http://qgis.org
all at the bottom you would see the last build time something like: Last
updated on 11:00 Oct 02, 2014

Will now do the same thing for English (testing/dev) documentation:
http://docs.qgis.org/testing

Only doing english because a full build for all languages (including
pulling the translations of transifex) takes more then one hour.

But I'm happy to do a language build on request :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde