[Qgis-community-team] Update translation for training

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 10 01:23:23 PDT 2014

On 10-10-14 09:21, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to get an update of the french translation of the training
> manual? One of my workmet worked on this the last few weeks.
>
> It is not urgent, of course :)

Hi Yves,

good that you note. Because we build every day now (look at other
languages), so french should be build tonight too.
(you can see in the footer of the doc frontpage when the last build was)

but looking into the log I see there is an error only in french, so
probably something in translation.
If possible, can you have a look yourself, or somebody else? You have to
build fr specifically, other languages seem ok.

Or else I will try to have a look at it somewhere this weekend.

The error from the log:

reading sources... [ 23%]
docs/training_manual/complete_analysis/raster_to_vector
reading sources... [ 23%]
docs/training_manual/create_vector_data/actions

Exception occurred:

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/docutils/nodes.py", line
569, in __getitem__
    return self.children[key]

IndexError: list index out of range

The full traceback has been saved in /tmp/sphinx-err-4jpMF_.log, if you
want to report the issue to the developers.
Please also report this if it was a user error, so that a better error
message can be provided next time.
Either send bugs to the mailing list at
<http://groups.google.com/group/sphinx-users/>,
or report them in the tracker at