[Qgis-community-team] Certificate update QGIS servers

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Aug 7 07:17:11 PDT 2015

On 07-08-15 16:08, Tim Sutton wrote:

>> I think we need to make a plan for migrating to a newer
>> Debian/Trac version…
>
> Thanks Richard - BTW what is Trac? Or do you mean redmine?

Sorry, you are right: Redmine <= issue tracker + wiki

I understood that there is a new osgeo server available as the old one
(also housing QGIS) is loosing it's health quickly...

So big question: does anybody in the community have enough knowledge
of Redmine/Ruby to do a migration from current version to the new server
?

Regards,

Richard