[Qgis-community-team] Documentation guidelines

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:54:51 PST 2015

Hi Paolo,

I see what you mean. Now there is in documentation guidelines underneath
inline tags the following example:

* Icon with popup text belonging to Icon

  ::

     |icon| :sup:`popup_text`

In the chapter Substitions you can find all icons that are used in the
manual but the example of the inline tags could use some additional
examples (like the ones used in "conventions used in this manual" and
a reference to the substitutions.

Regards,

Diethard.