[Qgis-community-team] Bad link on Gentle Introduction to GIS page

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:19:32 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Somebody contacted me about a bad link on the Gentle Introduction to GIS
page at:
http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/en/docs/gentle_gis_introduction/introducing_gis.html
- if you scroll to the bottom, you'll see this link which results in a 404
error:
http://www.gisdevelopment.net/tutorials/tuman006.htm

I just directed them to other QGIS resources, but wanted to mention this
issue here in case anybody has a current link for the intended site,
perhaps it could be updated.

[If it's best to note this as an issue on GitHub as opposed to just
addressing it to the list, just let me know - wasn't sure which was more
appropriate]

Best regards,
Mike