[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Browser -Prototype Icon

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri May 22 12:05:41 PDT 2015

Hi,

Let's get this rolling again. Hopefully to ship a new icon with 2.10.
Please see my update to http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5848 with a new
suggestion which gets rid of the Q but stays true to the QGIS colors.

Please let me know what you think. Feel free to grab the SVG and improve it.

Best wishes,
Anita