[Qgis-community-team] No fix me link on Processing documentation pages?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Oct 3 09:21:39 PDT 2015

On 03-10-15 16:20, Anita Graser wrote:
> ​Hi,

> On most pages of the u
> ​ser manual, there is this nice fix me link at the bottom:
>
> Textual error, missing text or you know better: fix me
> <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/edit/master/source/docs/user_manual/grass_integration/grass_integration.rst>
>
> Is there a particular reason why it's missing on Processing pages such
> as
>  http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/vector_analysis_tools/sumlinelengths.html#sum-line-lengths
>
> How can we fix that?

Hi Anita,

not sure where you found that link, but that is an old link, which
apparently was pointing to a html page which was still there (from the
time before the fixme links...).

at a certain moment we moved from 1 page per algo to one page per group
of algo's. Saving time and resources when building the docs.

I just cleaned the docs directory and did a clean build, so sorry the
page is not there anymore.
The same algo is available in:

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/vector_analysis_tools.html

WITH the fixme link.

I hope we did not break some (old?) links now...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde