[Qgis-community-team] 2.12 documentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:42:59 PDT 2015

Hi,
Indeed, 2.10 is a basis to document 2.12 features.
I may misunderstand but what do you mean by" releasing both manuals"? Does
it mean a 2.10 manual will also be pushed to transifex for translation?
Does it worth publishing and translating a manual since most of users will
either stay on 2.8-ltr or move to 2.12?
Note that there's no branch for 2.10 yet.
Great work BTW for the tickets.