[Qgis-community-team] New screenshots

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 00:49:37 PDT 2015

I want to make some new screenshots so I read guidelines first
http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/README.html#add-new-screenshots
where I found:

"same environment for all the screen caps (same OS, same decoration,
same font size)"

It is impossible to satisfy such requirement for all screenshots,
until there is somebody making all screenshots on the same system.

So what are realistic guidelines? Is there some preferred
OS/decoration/font or list of them? Should I just shoot what I have on
screen now or I shouldn't contribute screenshots at all if I don't
have the right OS?

Radim