[Qgis-community-team] Build part of documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 23 03:12:52 PDT 2015

On 23-10-15 11:57, Radim Blazek wrote:
> Is there a trick to (re)build only a part of documentation? It takes
> to long to build everything. Say only
> resources/en/docs/user_manual/grass_integration?

Hi Radim,

yes, from the source folder, remove (temporarily) everything you do not
want to build.

and/or you can do almost the same by editing source/conf.py:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/conf.py#L67-L81

you can uncomment the 'exclude_patterns' there

shorter:
- I would exclude as much dirs as possible, PLUS also remove all
directories you do not want to build from the user_manual directory...

Regards,

Richard