[Qgis-community-team] New screenshots

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 23 04:35:58 PDT 2015

On 23-10-15 12:34, Alexandre Neto wrote:
> I have used the ubuntu with unity and the default "ambience" theme. For
> screenshots of QGIS main window and composer I have set it to show menus
> on the window (not the default in unity).
>
> For setting the dpi, you need to open the screenshot on GIMP (or
> similar) and set the print resolution (image > print size) and save.
> This can also be done in batch by using ImageMagick convert command. I
> believe that the syntax is something like this:
>

> convert -units PixelsPerInchinput.png -density 135output.png|
>
> Alexandre

Cool, I updated the page to contain this info:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/commit/675505b7534d6543381b82cd7dbfcbe7bab651db

Actually... I used the link 'fix me' on the bottom of the page:

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/README.html#add-new-screenshots

and directly updated it in github (... I think I can do that because I
have commit rights there, else you need to do that in your own clone).

I encourage everybody to try this en keep docs as uptodate and complete
as possible!!

Regards,

Richard