[Qgis-community-team] 2.12 changelog getting ready....

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Oct 26 02:50:12 PDT 2015

On 26-10-15 10:24, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> I still plan to contribute today. Sorry that I couldn't work on it
> yesterday.
>
> So could we wait until tonight until we publish it?

Hi Andreas,

don't worry. Although I like to have a nice orchestrated release, we
cannot ask this from volunteers I think.

Last time we created a 'temporarily visual changelog page' pointing to
the http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.12.0/
I just did that now, but will not publish it yet.

In that way we do not glue all things together and people can do things
separately instead of waiting on each other.

Regards,

Richard

ps if you have finished it at changelog.qgis.org, it is not ready yet
too... because I have to make rst from it and push it to transifex to
make it translatable etc etc. that will take some time too...