[Qgis-community-team] Portuguese QGIS users meeting

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Apr 14 04:08:48 PDT 2016

Hi,

If I knew where the information about the user group meetings is stored,
I could edit it. It seems to come in from an atom feed pulled in from
javascript. But where is it stored?

I also have a meeting to add:

Bern, June 15 -
https://www.qgis.ch/de/verein/anwendertreffen/anwendertreffen-bern-2016

Thanks for any hint, where in github I can find the source of this feed.

Andreas