[Qgis-community-team] Website Rebuild Question

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Apr 18 12:02:39 PDT 2016

On 18-04-16 15:04, Neumann, Andreas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did some modifications to the website yesterday - in the sponsoring
> and case study section. I was assuming that the website automatically
> rebuilds every night. Is this not the case?
>
> Or is there a problem and the rebuild fails?
>
> Can we trigger the update manually? Are there any instructions how to do it?
>
> Thank you for your help and any hints!

Yes, normally site+docs are rebuild every night, as you can see in footer:
   Last updated on 00:00 Apr 16, 2016
Tonight /tmp was full, so it will be build this night.

It can be triggered on the server by running the crontab calls, several
people know how to do it. But in this case I think tonight is ok?

Just let somebody know when a build fails, we can check things. It is
also possible (due eg to translation problems) that only certain
languages do not build: just let us know and we/I try to fix it.

Regards,

Richard