[Qgis-community-team] buildind de manual on qgis server

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Aug 29 23:24:33 PDT 2016

On 29-08-16 23:33, Otto Dassau wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> we currently translate the manual into german, but there are some errors
> that we do not manage to fix - because of strange transifex behavior. I
> would like to start the building from time to time during the next
> weeks without the -W option, but I do not have access to which? server or at
> least I don't remember.

Hi Otto/community,

I disabled the -W flag now temporarily both in Website and
Documentation, so the build will not stop upon first Warning:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/commit/8637b983786ecbd2e352b9b5063224501bf550a1

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/commit/a8d6a856be17da623ae28c6a04dcb633de5d0784

But all languages, having problems building because of problematic
translations, please try to fix them.

Regards,

Richard