[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: missing data for tutorial 9.4 in training manual

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:33:53 PDT 2016

Hi Richard and all,

Afaics, the new QGIS-Training-Data repo contains only the files that were
already available in the Documentation repository. No new file added, only
cleanup (removing duplicate or result files) to fix some issues.

For the current request, please see
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/issues/216.
I end up there, trying to solve it. If someone find a way to go further (or
change the data)....

Regards,
Harrissou