[Qgis-community-team] Paypal button on website?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Feb 5 01:42:23 PST 2016

Il 05/02/2016 10:37, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> on:
> http://qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html?highlight=paypal#list-of-donors
> there is a reference to a "Paypal button on the frontpage", but I cannot
> see it there.
> On:
> http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/sponsorship/sponsorship.html?highlight=paypal#donation
> similarly there is a "Make A Donation PayPal link provided in the
> left-hand menu of this website", which I also do not find.
> Could we have the button back?
> BTW, anything wrong with adding our bank account directly to the website?

Oh, the bank is here:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/donations.html
I believe we should point to it from the previous pages, right?
I'd be grateful if someone with a better overview of the whole website
could deal with this, otherwise I can fix it.
All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu