[Qgis-community-team] QGIS-Documentation master now building on Travis

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:03:34 PST 2016

Hi,
Meanwhile, another commit (bb57ebe) adds more conflicts so I rather rebased
on my PR. Travis seems happy and I keep all the changes.
Given that it's the first time I do such a thing, if someone can check the
history so that I could merge it, it'd be nice.
There were pending questions in the PR but I'd like it merged before
another commit breaks it again :( . These questions will be treated later
or no.

Regards,
Harrissou