[Qgis-community-team] inline images substitutions in rst docs (again)

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Jan 29 06:43:45 PST 2016

Hi,

I was/am really determined to change the inline icon substitutions to
local ones, so in github in a page like this

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.rst

you would not see  |selectstring| and  |mIconColorWheel| anymore, but
the actual icon...
BUT after doing that on one file, it turns out that Sphinx then
complains about: "Duplicate substitution definition names"...

So: either I have to give them a unique name, OR we leave it as is...

Opinions?

Regards,

Richard