[Qgis-community-team] Website stuff for next release?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Jul 11 17:32:07 PDT 2016

Hi

> On 12 Jul 2016, at 12:32 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> do we need (and when) stuff for website for the upcoming release?
>
> thinking about:
> - new banner (Anita)?
> - visual changelog content ready (Tim?)

From my side there are still a few entries that are poorly documented e.g Support for GNSS GNRMC messages

I think though that we can leave them as they are and go with what we have - generally the entries are clear from their headings what they do. There was just the side discussion about including one or more entries in a new documentation category for the 2.14 docs which I think would be very good to do.

> - new downloads/timers etc for new version (Juergen?)
> - etc
>
> It would be cool to be able to do this in one bang, because then we/I
> can do the rst-fying / generation of translation strings / uploading to

Can we aim to do the 'big bang' on friday which will give Yves and Luiti time to get the doc contributions in to the change log?

Regards

Tim

> Transifex in once too..
>
> Regards,