[Qgis-community-team] Website stuff for next release?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jul 11 23:46:34 PDT 2016

On 12-07-16 02:32, Tim Sutton wrote:

>> It would be cool to be able to do this in one bang, because then we/I
>> can do the rst-fying / generation of translation strings / uploading to
>
> Can we aim to do the 'big bang' on friday which will give Yves and Luiti
> time to get the doc contributions in to the change log?

If we declare friday, stuff finished I'll need one or two days to do the
rest.

But maybe we make it to difficult for ourselves, better split it up:
- english edition website (download pages, frontpage, banner)
- add visual changelog
- create 2.14 doc websiet
- handle website translations
- handle documentation transations

I'm only (partly available) in the weekend, monday and tuesday. After
that I'm mostly offline for 1 or 2 weeks for holidays (and probably not
in a position with good internet connection)...

Just let me know when something is finished/should be done.

Regards,

Richard