[Qgis-community-team] Stickers?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 12 01:32:37 PDT 2016

Ok I received a quick quote:

7x7cm 2100 on 7 roles: 275 euro ex vat
3x3cm 2100 on 7 roles: 200 euro ex vat

printing more makes them a little cheaper, like:
7x7cm 5000 is 350 ex vat

I reckon you can get the cheaper in ... but I just want stickers, and I
can pick these up next week and take them to Bonn in august.

Opinion about size?
Else, I think I go for 3x3
No idea about the amount... is 2100 stickers a lot? Not if we give
everybody 1 meter of sticker ;-)

Regards,

Richard