[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.14 doc available only in english?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jul 27 08:57:57 PDT 2016

On 27-07-16 11:56, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> I tried with docker but I get only english string in the fr directory.
>
> I guess I have to pull transifex string, isn't?

Hi Yves,

see:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/manual_en_2.14/docker-world.sh#L29

langs=fr ./docker-world.sh

should work...

Note that ( I think ) you need a .transifexrc with your credentials in
your home directory, as it is copied into the container to pull the
strings from transifex

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/manual_en_2.14/docker-run.sh#L7

also note that it will try to build both pdf and html AND try to sync
the result to qgis.org.... (which will fail unless you have a key for
it....)

Let me know if this works...

Regards,

Richard