[Qgis-community-team] 2.14 Documentation release date?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 17 01:57:40 PDT 2016

Yep, agreed. It would be cool to release the 2.14 docs when 2.14 becomes
LTR.

I leave it up to you two work horses (Thanks for that!!!) to determine
which issues should be closed before that.

Please not that it takes me some time to set up the machinery/update
transifex etc etc too. But I'll do what I can to put it online asap as
we call it 'finished'...

Just let me know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

P.s. if somebody is willing to 'learn' what to do to release (just to
share knowledge), just let me know, and we plan to do it via
skype/irc/screen...