[Qgis-community-team] list admins

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:02:57 PST 2016

Hi Richard,

I regularely look into the qgis-translation list for that purpose..
I am not sure if the same password apply to the community list too but
I can take a look there too if necessary (usually every two month)
(Just because there should be an email reply to the original sender
telling that the message could not be delivered due to the size and
he/she should resend the message without attachement).

kind regards
Werner