[Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 10:20:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

Just wanted to know if someone has replied to Artur (and received his
document) and whether we should add a qgis.org (community manager?) address
at http://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html so that people
directly send their texts. Or is it intended that people send to (or
contact beforehand) the mailing-list?

regards,

Harrissou