[Qgis-community-team] Management of release-independent documents

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Sat Apr 22 10:35:12 PDT 2017

Harrissou,

I agree with you but your 3 propositions are not really proposition because as
you said 1. is not appropriate (I agree completly with you), 2. needs somt
work and I think it is not possible to mix branch into transifex or will add
more complexity and 3. well, ...   :)

For me, if I need a choice between this 3 propositions, I am in favor of #3.
We can have a "third" repository for a "static" documentation (means not link
to a QGIS release), WebSite and QGIS doc are the 2 first in my mind.

Y.